Comments for PA legislators find election count numbers do not add up | Beaufort County Now | Browse all Comments for PA legislators find election count numbers do not add up...

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Comments for PA legislators find election count numbers do not add up

Over 200,000 more ballots were counted in Pennsylvania than voters who actually cast ballots according to numbers compiled from official county by county records by a group of state legislators.

Pennsylvania's State Senate has now asked Congress to delay the acceptance of their electoral votes due to the irregularities in the election in their state.

redstate.com
Commented: Wednesday, January 6th, 2021 @ 7:28 am By: Conservative Voter
Stolen in plain sight.

Pennsylvania was definitely an unconstitutional election, far worse than North Carolina, but NC was unconstitutional as well.
Commented: Saturday, January 2nd, 2021 @ 6:30 pm By: Stan Deatherage
William H. Cratch III, My exact sentiments, but only part of my approach to devastate those that make specious "Fact Check" comments that are, NOW, more often than not supported by lies.

If one rightly understands that roughly 80% of the "media" has little or no integrity in their incurious world of wrong, how could any Fact Check, based partly on their data, be beyond reproach?
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 4:14 pm By: Stan Deatherage
"Somebody", I'm interested to hear how you would attempt to verify the mathematical impossibilities in PA as well as the other battleground states?

Please note, the information that YOU claim to be FAKE NEWS can be found on the SBOE websites of each battleground state in contest.

The only stipulations are:

1. You can't mention the Proud Boys

2. You can't mention Trump

3. You can't say "Conspiracy Theory"
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 2:54 pm By: William H. Cratch lll
"Fact Check" /"Somebody Said", etc., etc.: Conservative Voter has nothing to do with me, as BCN publisher, dealing with Fakes like yourself.

Here is the deal: Get a real email that my extra spam resistant email account will tolerate, and you can come back to BCN, but until then this is your last comment.

I will delete all others in the future unless your email can be verified.
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 2:01 pm By: Stan Deatherage
Hello Conservative Voter, I'll just call you John, or Chris, or a more common name like Steve. I just state the facts, you guys pass along the FAKE NEWS. Mr Trump has truly brainwashed the republican party and you two are proving me right. Go ahead and block my account again, I as well as many others will come until you admit the truth instead of the falsehoods you claim to be true but can not prove one tiny speck of it.
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 1:31 pm By:
One of these leftwing spin organizations that style themselves "fact checkers" tried to spin that CCTV footage in Fulton County, but a writer at The Federalist tore their so-called "fact check" to pieces. That one was called "Lead Stories" and it subsequently came out that it was partly Chinese funded. Some of them are Soros funded which is just as bad. Some of the more notorious leftwing hack "fact check" spin sites are PolitiFact, Snopes, and Factcheck.org.
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 1:30 pm By: Conservative Voter
This Fact Check Fool is still trying to get in. This time using this fake email - factchecker44@factcheck.org

A note here to all Users of BCN or the Beaufort Observer from the Publisher and proprietor of this platform: You will not be able to use this platform without a real email.

But, thanks anyway to Fact Check fake person for allowing me to use you /it as an exhibit of so much that is fake and stupid.
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 1:28 pm By: Stan Deatherage
Conservative Voter you are right: This will be the new math of it in these many investigations going forward.

Accordingly, there will be a forensic accounting of all that was Voter Fraud in this farce of an election, and when it is rejected by the Democratic Socialists, it will a dirty and ugly stain, and at some point, the People will ask: How did America's first Idiot President get elected anyway?

At that point, these investigations will have far greater meaning.
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 1:18 pm By: Stan Deatherage
Thank-you Conservative Voter. Aren't you glad you have a real email, because I would cut you off too ...

And we, your public, would have been the poorer for it.

I write a lot, and I do not believe that I have ever quoted a "Fact Check" service.

The reason being, I now reckon, is that the people, even in the so-called Free Press, that quote such, I find to not be all that smart, and, overall, are usually wrong about so much.

Thank-you Conservative Voter for not being one of those "people".
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 1:12 pm By: Stan Deatherage
The Democrats are trying to hide or destroy the evidence. The epicenter of voting irregularities in Arizona is Maricopa County, and the liberals running it are defying legislative subpoenas to produce election records and machines. In Georgia the epicenter is Fulton County where a CCTV security camera recorded Democrat election workers running everyone out on a false claim that there was a broken water main and they were going to suspend the count until the next morning, then after everyone left, they pulled out suitcases of ballots hidden under a table and started running them through counting machines. Legislative committees want to examine the ballots so Fulton County workers are hauling them off and shredding them.

www.thegatewaypundit.com

These election crooks need to be jailed for obstruction of justice.

oh, and the term "fact check" is a term of Orwellian Newspeak used by the far left. Translated into normal English, it means "SPIN".
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 1:02 pm By: Conservative Voter
Fact Check, I see that your email is not real, which makes you not real.

Your privilege to post here is suspended.

I will leave your comment up as an edifice to what I did say, which is real, and what ever you are is not ... which continues to make my case as a testament against all that is false and stupid among us.

Whoever you are, whatever you are, you are way out of your league by taking me on. I had not even begun to toy with you.
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 12:44 pm By: Stan Deatherage
It looks as though you do not understand what investigate means. If you did, you would have discovered for yourself that this is indead Fake News and the article above is 100% FALSE and you are contributing to misinformation! You sir make yourself sound like the "stupid among us"!
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 12:35 pm By: Fact Check
This is why you investigate.

The "Factchecking" thing is generally a joke, to those of us who have a far greater understanding of what is real, and is intended to lend succor to those that do not know much.

Pennsylvania conducted an unconstitutional election, so "Factchecking" really is only for the stupid among us.
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 12:14 pm By: Stan Deatherage
Did Pennsylvania Record 205,000 More Votes Than Voters?

NO, this is FALSE!

The Pennsylvania Department of State (DoS) issued a statement noting that the numbers obtained from the Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors (SURE) system by Ryan were not accurate because they were based on incomplete data. As the DoS observed, “a few counties have not completed uploading their vote histories,” and that those as-yet-unreported numbers “would account for a significant number of voters”.

Source: wjactv.com
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 12:06 pm By: Fact Check
One more update, and please correct me if I am wrong, I do believe state judges can be Impeached as well by state legislatures.
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 10:56 am By: Stan Deatherage
Whether the Covid Joe DOJ looks into this or not is inconsequential, I predict a cottage industry arising of honest lawyers, and more real journalist to, in part, supplant some of the roughly 80% of "journalist" who decided to become propagandists instead of exhibiting any tangible integrity.

It may take years but this farce of an election, riddled by election fraud, massive in complexity yet, much of it performed in plain sight, will be investigated. The patriots are now beginning to move towards the process.

And speaking of the neglect of the courts: Federal judges can be, and have been Impeached. They might want to think about that before abdicating their responsibility to the Rule of Law.
Commented: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 10:35 am By: Stan Deatherage