The Conservative Club will meet on Thursday January 9 at the King Chicken Restaurant.
The Conservative Club will meet on Thursday January 9 at the King Chicken Restaurant. Bar be que and fried chicken for $11; includes drink, tax and tip. Meeting starts at 6:30 PM.
MAKE YOUR CHECK OUT TO; BEAUFORT COUNTY CONSERVATIVE REPUBICAN PAC
Our speakers will be: Mark Robinson candidate for Lieutenant Governor;
And the Conservative Slate for Beaufort County Commissioner - Tandy Dunn Gary Blount, Randy Walker, Galen Swain and Hood Richardson
We need money to help our candidates win the primary election. We had a lull in fund raising during the Christmas Holidays. We have collected a little more than one thousand dollars. In order to really help our candidates, we need a minimum of $5,000.
MAIL IT TO: ATT: HOOD RICHARDSON
110 WEST SECOND STREET
WASHINGTON, NC 27889
Hood Richardson: Addendum
We have plenty of issues to talk about:
1) Taxes go up every year. We do not own our property, we rent it from the Beaufort County Government.
2) The jail issue. Bad management and a rigged system to build a jail we do not need.
3) The gutting of the hospital trust fund.
4) Commissioner corruption in destroying the Belhaven Hospital.
5) Five commissioner candidates are on the agenda Thursday January 9 at 6:30 PM at the King Chicken. Also, Mark Robinson candidate for Lieutenant Governor will speak.
Fund raising is beginning to drag. We need $5,000 to be able to help our conservative candidates.
I have a challenge.
If we have a total of $2,000 by the end of the meeting tomorrow night, I will donate $1,000 to the Conservative PAC. Then we will have $3,000. Bring your contribution to the meeting. We need another $1,300 to get to the $2,000 mark. Every dollar counts.
We only have six weeks remaining in the primary campaign.