With this civil unrest brought on by decades of a failing education system, and a collective poor parenting that constantly rewards "precious children" with ultra privilege and such high esteem, I have considered and collected just a few thoughts ...
With the most important election approaching of my lifetime, with our Republic not only at a inflection point, by at the precipice of tipping into immediate, and possibly irrevocable decline, I have grown a mood of great concern through far too much consternation, and therefore, I must offer these two prescient and public political opinions to the electorate at large:
- Why would a self-identified smart person knowingly vote for a stupid person to serve at any level of government?
- The answer is, they wouldn't, unless ... that self-identified smart individual would knowingly use that intellectually challenged politician to gain benefits that everyone else does not receive, but would actually pay for, which only benefits the non patriotic usurper of the United States of America's system of self government.
- These non patriotic usurpers, most are elitists or elitist wannabes, are more prevalent than you realize.
- Watch for them, challenge them, prevail upon them to discover their deeply recessed inner patriot (small that it may be), or cancel out their vote by voting correctly, and finding others to do the same.
Moreover, I would like to add ...
- Why would any patriot vote for a non patriot at any level of government?
- The simple answer is that they would not.
- A word of advice to those who cannot devise what a true patriot is from those that are clearly not, just don't vote in this terribly important election. Just stay home.
- Binge watch some trash television, eat some truly fattening food, and just enjoy the comfort of your home ... such as it is.
- This is truly the most patriotic thing you could do. Stay home!
Now that I have gotten that "off my chest", I Thank-you in advance for your consideration if either one of these well considered opinions apply to your political motivations.