Publisher's Note: This older, but yet to be published post is finally being presented now as an archivable history of the current events of these days that will become the real history of tomorrow.
Publisher's Note: This post appears here courtesy of the The Daily Wire. The author of this post is Ryan Saavedra.
Democrat President Joe Biden was caught not wearing a mask on Saturday while in a store that had a "required face mask"
sign posted outside the door.
"The president was seen inside Murray's Toggery Shop on the island of Nantucket Saturday with his mask around his neck and not covering his mouth despite a visible sign outside the door instructing patrons to wear a mask,"
Fox News reported. "Nantucket, where Biden is spending his Thanksgiving holiday, re-instituted an indoor mask mandate earlier this month."
In a longer version of the video, Biden is seen walking out of the store carrying a drink.
Biden came under fire last month after video appeared to show him and his wife, Jill Biden, violating Washington, D.C.'s, mask mandate on October 17th while on a date at a restaurant.
The Bidens "dined at Fiola Mare last night for their first DC restaurant date night since moving into the White House,"
The Washingtonian reported. "Video and photos from fellow customers show Biden maskless as he exited the restaurant just before 8 PM."
Washington, D.C.'s, mask mandate states that "everyone (including fully vaccinated people) must wear masks in indoor public settings,"
including "restaurants and bars (when not eating or drinking)."
The restaurant's website states that masks must be worn at all times in the restaurant in accordance with the policy in Washington, D.C.
"Per CDC guidance and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser's executive order, all individuals over age 2 are required to wear a mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status,"
the website says. "Masks must be always worn while in our restaurants, except while eating and drinking. Thank you for understanding."
The Heritage Foundation has documented several examples of Democrat politicians who they say were violating or appearing to violate their own coronavirus mandates, policies, or other restrictions.
Some recent examples include:
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) - September 20, 2021: "Caught partying without a mask despite saying those who don't wear masks are acting 'cruelly' and guilty of 'selfish idiocy,' pushing fines for not masking."
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed (D) - September 15, 2021: "Parties maskless despite city ordinance requiring masks."
- Rep. Susan Lee (D-NV) - September 11, 2021: "Attends costume party in Las Vegas without a mask the day after mask mandate went into effect."
- Sen. Jacky Rosen (D-NV) - September 11, 2021: "Attends costume party in Las Vegas without a mask the day after mask mandate went into effect."
- Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser - September 9, 2021: "Mayor Muriel Bowser meets with group indoors where no one is wearing masks despite her own mask mandate."
- Rep. Haley Stevens (D-MI) - September 3, 2021: "Holds wedding reception without masks despite state recommendations on masks/school mask mandates."
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) - August 28, 2021: "Caught not wearing mask in violation of New Mexico ordinance and contrary to her own tweets."
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) - August 10, 2021: "Dances maskless at a wedding after tweeting everyone should 'mask up,' attacking Sen. Rand Paul for virus comments."
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) - July 30, 2021: "Swears in new congressman without mask after implementing new mask mandate."
- Terry McAuliffe, Democrat gubernatorial candidate - July 29, 2021: "Seen in Amtrak station and on train without mask, in violation of Amtrak rules and his own support for mask mandates."
- Michigan Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer - April 19, 2021: "Violates own order about social distancing and group size to go to bar with friends."