"In America, we believe in the majesty of freedom and the dignity of the individual."
— President Donald J. Trump
DEFENDING RELIGIOUS LIBERTY: President Donald J. Trump is a steadfast advocate for religious liberty.
PROTECTING INNOCENT LIFE: President Trump is the most fearless pro-life president in American history.
- President Trump is committed to protecting the liberty and freedom of our religious communities, organizations, and students.
- The Trump Administration issued new guidance to protect religious liberty and expression in public schools.
- The Administration's action will help protect each student's constitutional right to pray.
- The Trump Administration took crucial action to support and defend Jewish students who face anti-Semitism on college campuses.
- President Trump reversed the Obama-era policy that prevented the government from providing disaster relief to religious organizations.
- The President signed an Executive Order establishing the Faith and Opportunity Initiative, which recognizes and promotes the essential contributions of faith-based organizations.
STANDING UP FOR AMERICANS' CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS: President Trump is a strong champion and defender of Americans' First and Second Amendment rights.
- Since his first day in office, President Trump has taken historic action to protect the sanctity of every American life.
- President Trump has urged Congress to pass legislation banning the horrendous practice of late-term abortion.
- Last year, President Trump took action to end Federal research using fetal tissue from abortions.
- Shortly after taking office, President Trump issued a memorandum reinstating and expanding the Mexico City Policy, banning funding to organizations that provide abortion overseas.
- The Trump Administration issued a rule preventing Title X family planning funds from supporting the abortion industry.
- President Trump became the first sitting president to address the annual March for Life rally.
You can visit a collection of all White House posts by clicking here.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order promoting free speech and inquiry at colleges and universities receiving Federal research or education grants.
- President Trump held the first ever Presidential Social Media Summit to celebrate and promote freedom of speech on social media platforms.
- The President has made clear that he will always stand up for Americans' Second Amendment rights to keep and bear arms.