URGENT Action Alert!
The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) meeting on October 19-20, 2022, will vote
on adding COVID-19 shots to the schedule of childhood vaccines required of students in order to attend school. This meeting will also discuss the COVID-19 "vaccine" safety and effectiveness in pregnant women and infants 6 months old and older. This meeting is open to the public and will be livestreamed here
. We need YOU to stop this approval!
COVID vaccines have been administered to millions of people worldwide on the premise that they were safe and effective. There was no clinical data to support these claims. Overwhelming evidence shows that these vaccines are neither safe nor effective in almost every age group and particularly in children and persons under 60 years. Please read the facts below for details and to easily help you take action.
Please stand to protect our children! Our voices together are stronger than power- and profit-driven Big Pharma and the unconstitutional overreach and violation of parental rights by our government. Please act now!
Let your voice be heard in FOUR WAYS:
1. Click here
to email 14 of the ACIP Committee members to VOTE NO on adding the COVID-19 shots to the recommended immunization schedule. (If your email provider doesn't recognize this link, their email addresses are provided below to copy into your email's "To" line. Tell them to VOTE NO on adding the COVID-19 shots to the recommended childhood immunization schedule.
2. Follow up with a phone call to the ACIP Committee members listed below (especially Dr. Long since she doesn't seem to have her email address listed). Phone calls are critical! You can call at any hour and leave a message.
- Dr. Sarah Long 215-427-5201
- Dr. Grace Lee 650-497-0618
- Lynn Bahta (an RN) 651-201-5505
- Dr. Beth Bell 404-432-3059
- Dr. Oliver Brooks 323-564-4331
- Dr. Wilbur Chen 410-706-5328
- Dr. Sybil Cineas 401-444-4741
- Dr. Helen Keipp Talbot 615-322-2035
- Dr. Matthew Daley 303-393-6604
- Dr. Camille Nelson Kotton 617-726-3812
- Dr. Jamie Loehr 607-697-0360
- Veronica V. McNally (an attorney) 517-432-6969
- Dr. Katherine A. Poehling 336-716-9661 extension: 62540
- Dr. Pablo J. Sánchez 614-722-4559
- Dr. Nirav D. Shah 312-952-6092
**Written comments must be received on or before October 20, 2022, so please take a moment to do it now.**
It can be as simple and direct as just, “I oppose adding a COVID-19 vaccine requirement to the childhood schedule of immunizations.” Or include some of the facts listed below.
3. Forward this action alert to other concerned parents, grandparents and citizens.
- The COVID shots are not traditional vaccines. Rather, they are experimental genetic products with novel mechanisms of action and many unknown short- and especially long-term risks. The CDC and FDA did not determine the long-term safety of the current COVID shots in children before instituting current child vaccine policies. At least five years of testing/research are necessary before we can really understand the risks.
- After just one year of use in children, there is abundant evidence in official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases that injuries from the COVID shots in children are catastrophic. The U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) as of September 30, 2022 contains almost 28,000 adverse event reports in American children 6 months to 17 years, with 60 deaths and 433 near-deaths, 301 permanently disabled, and 985 reports of myocarditis.
- Other serious injuries in children include severe allergic reactions, blood clots and strokes, encephalitis/encephalopathy, and other autoimmune and neurologic disorders. In older persons there is evidence of loss of fertility and cancer. The CDC and FDA have failed to acknowledge, disclose or explain to the U.S. people the overwhelming evidence of injuries and deaths reported to official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases and in the pharmaceutical companies’ own clinical trial data.
- The 1,953 VAERS reports of myocarditis worldwide prompted a number of European countries to prohibit the COVID shot in children and teens. How can the CDC justify instead a vote to mandate it for school-age children?
- Healthy children under 18 have virtually no risk of death from COVID, a 99.995% recovery rate and the vast majority have minimal symptoms. CDC data show that most children (more than three out of four) already have developed natural immunity to the virus and thus have no demonstrated need for vaccination. There is no benefit to vaccinating children given the known serious health risks of the shot that parents and children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.
- The CDC and the FDA have promoted the false and misleading claims that, “COVID vaccines are safe and effective" and, “Benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks” but failed to provide objective quantitative evidence that supports their scientific basis. They have failed to acknowledge, disclose or explain to the U.S. people the overwhelming evidence of injuries and deaths reported to official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases and in the pharmaceutical companies’ own clinical trial data.
- During FDA’s October 26, 2021 Vaccine Advisory Committee meeting, multiple advisors voiced concerns over COVID-19 vaccination among healthy children. FDA Advisor Dr. Mark Sawyer said, "We're all concerned about the myocarditis issue, and I do think the model has overestimated the hospitalizations prevented. I do think we need it as a tool for high-risk children." FDA adviser Dr. James Hildreth stated, "I do believe children at high risk should be vaccinated but vaccinating all the children to achieve that just seems a bit much for me."
- Parents’ personal health decisions to accept or reject the vaccine for their minor children were made without their true voluntary informed consent due to intentional failure to provide complete and accurate information about risks, benefits or alternative options and, in numerous instances, coercion, retaliation or social restrictions. This violates the Nuremberg Code, parental rights and the fundamental human right of bodily autonomy.