The year 2020 is the year of election interference and election tampering. No other presidential election (aside from the election of 1960 between Nixon and John F. Kennedy) has been fraught with such intentional, deliberate, anti-American, unconstitutional, and treasonous activities. The goal, of course, was to minimize the votes of conservatives, stack votes (illegally, fraudulently) for Joe Biden, and, ultimately to pre-determine the winning candidate and outcome of the election. In short, it was a political coup to remove Donald Trump. The data and information, as well as first-hand accounts and affidavits, that was made known before and has been made known since, show there was election fraud, illegalities, and material irregularities in the Presidential election, and without a doubt evidence a common plan or conspiracy to violate the Constitution and disenfranchise over 73 million Americans of their votes for President.
The right to vote is at the core of our American system of government. It is addressed in the Declaration of Independence and has been the topic of much concern and warning by our Founding Fathers. We are a republic, yes, but the beauty is that our republic includes certain democratic elements, such as the right of the people to vote - to have a direct say in their government, in how legislators make law and who should be the chief executive (ie, our President). The power of the people, as we all know, is at the ballot box. How many times have we heard "The people have the chance to change the things in government they don't like at the ballot box."
But the reality is that we don't any more. The election of 2020 proves that. The reality now is that our government, which has become so very powerful and has so many instruments, offices, options, and unholy alliances at its disposal can derail an election from the People. It can manipulate and, as we have seen, pre-determine the outcome. The same with the all-powerful and all-corrupt Democratic Party. The Party has become a source of immense and dangerous power.
The Right to Vote is so sacred and so essential and critical to the system established at our creation by the wisest and most well-meaning of freedom-seekers that the Supreme Court has come up with a bright line rule - "ONE PERSON, ONE VOTE."
It is this unshakable principle that guided the ruling in Bush v. Gore (2000). In other words, every citizen is equal at the ballot box in our country. Every person's vote counts equal. No person's vote counts more than another's.
All our Founding Fathers (especially those who served as president) addressed the sanctity of our Right to Vote. For example, in his Inaugural Address, President Thomas Jefferson offered these important remarks:
"Let us, with courage and confidence, pursue our own Federal and Republican principles, our attachment to union and representative government. Kindly separated by nature and a wide ocean from the exterminating havoc of one quarter of the globe; too high-minded to endure the degradation of the others; possessing a chosen country, with room enough for our descendant to the thousandth and thousandth generation; entertaining a due sense of our equal right to the use of our faculties, to the acquisitions of our own industry, to honor and confidence from our fellow citizens, resulting not from birth but from our actions and their sense of them; enlightened by a benign religion, professed indeed and practiced in various forms, yet all of them inculcating honesty, truth, temperance, gratitude, and the love of man; acknowledging and adoring an overruling Providence, which by all its dispensations proves that it delights in the happiness of man here and his greater happiness hereafter - with all these blessings, what more is necessary to make us happy and a prosperous people? Still one thing more, fellow citizens.... a wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another , shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities.
About to enter, fellow citizens, on the exercise of duties which comprehend everything dear and valuable to you, it is proper you should understand what I deem the essential principles of our Government, and consequently those which ought to shape its administration. I will compress them within the narrowest compass they will bear, stating the general principle, but not all its limitations: Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none; the support of the State governments in all their rights, as bulwarks against anti-republican tendencies; the preservation of the General Government (federal government) in its whole constitutional vigor, as the sheet anchor of our peace at home and safety abroad; a jealous care of the right of election by the people - a mild and safe corrective of abuses which are lopped by the sword of revolution where peaceable remedies are unprovided; absolute acquiescence in the decisions of the majority, the vital principle of republics, from which is no appeal but to force, the vital principle and immediate parent of despotism; a well-disciplined militia, our best reliance in peace and for the first moments of war, till regulars may relieve them; the supremacy of the civil over the military authority; economy in the public expense, that labor may be lightly burthened; the honest payment of our debts and sacred preservation of the public faith; encouragement of agriculture, and of commerce as its handmaid; the diffusion of information and arraignment of all abuses at the bar of the public reason; freedom of religion, freedom of the press and freedom of person under the protection of habeas corpus, and trial by juries impartially selected. These principles form the bright constellation which has gone before us and guided our steps through an age of revolution and reformation. The wisdom of our sages and blood of our heroes have been devoted to their attainment. They should be the creed of our political faith, the text of civic instruction, the touchstone by which to try the services of those we trust; and should we wander from them in moments of error or of alarm, let us hasten to retrace our steps and to regain the road which alone leads to peace, liberty, and safety."
Americans need faith in our election system; they need to know that their vote counts. Most work, pay taxes, own property, have a house, maybe own a small business, and try to invest for their children's college and their own future; they need to have faith in the system because government touches directly on their lives, their property, the salary they work honestly for, and their pursuit of happiness. Americans lose faith in our democratic processes and become highly skeptical when the election process is manipulated, undermined, and compromised, as well as when the voting and ballot integrity systems themselves have become corrupt.
Taking all this into account, I am shocked that more people aren't enraged over the current tactics of voter fraud and more onerous, election fraud by the Democratic Party and even by foreign actors. We are supposed to take "jealous care"
of our right to vote and our right to have our votes count equally with other voters - not less. I mean, the tactics the Democrats planned and took in the 2020 election were to the point of unconscionable. The illegalities and material irregularities
were extraordinary in that they were done in ways that exceeded what Americans could have imagined. The fraud and irregularities were on a scale that was simply mind-boggling.
The outright election manipulation and voter fraud that occurred in this year's presidential election include the following:
More irregularities and fraudulent schemes
- Even presuming the best of intentions, the legality and integrity of the electoral process was contaminated before the vote by mailing unsolicited mail-in ballots in violation of the will of the people as expressed by state legislatures through laws governing the process;
- Signature verification procedures of mail-in ballots were ignored or kept hidden from election integrity monitors;
- There were instances of drop-off boxes of ballots, after the close of polling sites;
- It has been demonstrated, by a forensic audit, that Dominion software has the capability of intentional manipulation of vote selection, and in fact voted were switched from Donald Trump to Joe Biden;
- In unprecedented lockstep, certain states stopped counting votes, sending home election monitors, and thereby increasing the opportunities for voter fraud;
- In many states, there were precincts where the numbers of ballots received and counted far exceeded the number of registered (and living) voters;
- The Dominion voting machines have Software with internal parts produced in China. The allowable error rate established by the federal government is .0008% but in Antrum County Michigan a forensic analysis revealed a 68.05% error rate and 6,000 votes were switched, by the tabulator, from President Trump to Joe Biden. Now Clark County Nevada has reported an error rate of approximately 70%. The theft in one county in each of those states gives us an idea of the scope of this fraud. In Georgia there is video evidence of cheating by election workers that entered batches of ballots multiple times that were all marked for Joe Biden;
- Signature verification procedures of mail-in ballots were ignored or kept hidden from election integrity monitors;
- There were after-hours deposits of secretive ballot boxes dropped off at polling locations, to be certified by poll workers to chose to remain for that purpose; these boxes contained forged ballots;
- It has been demonstrated and shown that Dominion software was manipulated to switch votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden;
- A man who's made a living developing fraud detection algorithms has discovered a curious phenomenon: Counties that started using Dominion Voting Systems machines have on average moved by 2 to 3 points to the Democrat presidential candidate from the Republican compared to counties that didn't adopt the machines. This man is Ben Turner. He documented that the difference persisted even after he controlled for a number of factors, including county population and various demographic characteristics. In light of such irregularities and potential for vote manipulation, Turner recommended that the machines be audited from time to time. Ben Turner used to be the chief actuary at Texas Mutual Workers' Compensation Insurance. He now runs Fraud Spotters, a consultancy specializing in detecting insurance fraud;
- Again, even presuming the best intentions (a far stretch, of course), thanks to the mainly Democratic majority or strongarm of state legislatures and the laws they insisted on being passed governing the election process, the legality and integrity of the electoral process was contaminated before the vote by mailing out unsolicited mail-in ballots in violation of the will of the people.
- The level of fraud in Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada should be enough to prevent Joe Biden from entering the White House;
- For all intents and purposes, Joe Biden and his family are bought and paid for by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP is a participant in entire process of our election system, from the machines to the mail-ballots, and even including paying the workers that are counting the ballots. The drop boxes were financed by Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook fame who is also a CCP stooge as is Jack Dorsey of Twitter;
- There is a problem of covert Chinese operatives in our country. The covert infiltration of CCP operatives into our country was exposed this week by a hacker in Australia. A list of approximately 2 million Communist Chinese loyalists that are embedded in every aspect of life worldwide. It is reported that there are 57,000 in the United States but most likely many more since we are the most coveted possession of the CCP. They are stealing our most closely held and important secrets from national security to intellectual property and have been doing so for many decades. It was a brilliant plan because of our naturally inclusive society. They have used our best qualities against us in an effort to conquer us. That is the purest form of evil.
can be mentioned, no doubt. Yet it is crystal clear and unquestionable that there was an unprecedented level of election fraud (intentional, planned, designed) illegalities, and material irregularities in the 2020 Presidential election. and as such over 73 million Americans had their votes cancelled and their voices silenced. 73 million American citizens were disenfranchised. This happened in key Democratic states and in key Democratic localities. This coordinated and premeditated effort to steal the Presidency
must be the biggest scandal in American history and certainly the most consequential criminal conspiracy.