Biden Has No Plans To Visit Victims Of Attack On Christmas Parade In Waukesha | Eastern NC Now

President Joe Biden has no plans to visit the victims of the attack on a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, that happened last Sunday, which killed six people and sent dozens to the hospital.

ENCNow
    Publisher's Note: This older, but yet to be published post is finally being presented now as an archivable history of the current events of these days that will become the real history of tomorrow.

Publisher's Note: This post appears here courtesy of the The Daily Wire. The author of this post is Ryan Saavedra.

    President Joe Biden has no plans to visit the victims of the attack on a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, that happened last Sunday, which killed six people and sent dozens to the hospital.

    "Since the President said that this administration is monitoring the situation in Waukesha closely, it has been revealed by prosecutors that the assailant - the assailant swerved his truck side to side as part of an intentional act to run over as many people as possible," a reporter said at Monday's White House press briefing. "Six people are dead. Some children remain hospitalized."

    "Why hasn't the President visited the members of this Christmas parade attack?" the reporter asked White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki.

    "Well, I would say first: As you saw the President convey last week, our hearts go out to this community, to the people in Waukesha; that we've been in touch, obviously, with officials there; and we're all watching as people are recovering. And this is such a difficult time of year for this to happen. It's a difficult anytime," Psaki claimed. "Obviously, any President going to visit a community requires a lot of assets, requires taking their resources, and it's not something that I have a trip previewed at this plan- - point in time, but we remain in touch with local officials. And certainly, our hearts are with the community as they've gone through such a difficult time."

    The man accused of driving his vehicle into the parade was charged by prosecutors on Monday with a sixth count of first-degree intentional homicide after an 8-year-old boy died from injuries sustained during the attack.

    WATCH:

   

    TRANSCRIPT:

    REPORTER: Okay. And then last one. Since the President said that this administration is monitoring the situation in Waukesha closely, it has been revealed by prosecutors that the assailant - the assailant swerved his truck side to side as part of an intentional act to run over as many people as possible. Six people are dead. Some children remain hospitalized. Why hasn't the President visited the members of this Christmas parade attack?

    JEN PSKAI, PRESS SECRETARY: PSAKI: Well, I would say first: As you saw the President convey last week, our hearts go out to this community, to the people in Waukesha; that we've been in touch, obviously, with officials there; and we're all watching as people are recovering. And this is such a difficult time of year for this to happen. It's a difficult anytime.

    Obviously, any President going to visit a community requires a lot of assets, requires taking their resources, and it's not something that I have a trip previewed at this plan- - point in time, but we remain in touch with local officials.

    And certainly, our hearts are with the community as they've gone through such a difficult time.

Go Back

HbAD0

Latest Op-Ed & Politics

A new poll data points to continuing trend among the next generation of the left.
Libertarian rabble rouser Massie defeated in Kentucky
Trump administration policies are bringing the country back from the brink of an uncontrolled influx of illegal immigrants.

HbAD1

Sen. Tillis Urges Senate to Cancel ICE, Border Patrol Vote to Boost Cornyn’s Reelection Bid

HbAD2


HbAD3

 
 
Back to Top