Publisher's Note: This older, but yet to be published post is finally being presented now as an archivable history of the current events of these days that will become the real history of tomorrow.
This post appears here courtesy of the The Daily Wire
. The author of this post is Ryan Saavedra
The 39-year-old black male accused of ramming a red Ford SUV into a Christmas Parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, last month complained in an interview on Wednesday about the way that he is being treated after allegedly killing six people and injuring dozens more.
The suspect, who The Daily Wire is not naming due to company policy regarding not identifying alleged mass murderers, complained to Fox News that was being "dehumanized"
The report said that the suspect was "soft-spoken"
and appeared "calm, lucid and took time to answer each question."
The reporters were the first people to visit the suspect since he was taken into custody following the massacre. The report added:
Not even his mother has dropped by, he said. Earlier in the day, she released a statement on behalf of the family decrying Wisconsin's criminal justice system for failing her son, a longtime felon with a 50-page rap sheet detailing domestic violence, firearms, drugs and other convictions in Wisconsin, according to documents obtained by Fox News Digital. [The suspect] is also a registered child sex offender in Nevada and served time in Georgia for beating his ex, records show.
The suspect was released on $1,000 bail just days before the attack in what officials have admitted was an "inappropriately low"
Local media reported yesterday that the records from the court hearing where the suspect was released no longer exist due to "technical issues."
The Daily Wire previously reported:
The suspected driver of a red Ford Escape killed at least six people after he allegedly intentionally plowed through a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on November 21. The suspect is facing six counts of first-degree intentional homicide after the most recent charge was filed on Monday.
Prosecutors charged the suspect, who The Daily Wire has decided not to name, with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide on November 23. That same day, 8-year-old Jackson Sparks died from injuries sustained during the attack. The attack left dozens of others injured, many critically. ...
The suspected Waukesha driver is a 39-year-old black male who was released from jail on bail days before the attack. The driver had been arrested weeks prior after allegedly running over a woman with whom he had a child. Counting the charges filed in connection with the parade attack, the alleged driver is now facing three separate criminal cases involving felony acts of violence. Since 1999, he has been convicted of battery and consensual sex with a minor and faced a series of other charges including battery, drug charges, and resisting law enforcement.
Heavy.com, a fact-finding website, along with various journalists online, highlighted posts that the suspect had on social media accounts allegedly belonging to him. Those posts appeared to express anti-Christian sentiment, disdain for Republican politicians and conservative media, and "black nationalist rhetoric."