This post appears here courtesy of the John Locke Foundation
. The author of this post is Mitch Kokai
of the Federalist explains
how right-of-center partisans can respond well to a Biden presidency.
- Yes, we're forced to retreat, but let it be a strategic, orderly, cunning retreat, not a chaotic retreat that breaks into a rout.
- There are now numerous strategic advantages and strategies available to the people who love America, if we choose to employ and enlarge them. With them we may begin, if not to "save America," at least to enlarge some space for living more closely to America's founding principles than we inhabit now and to mitigate the evils that are to come.
- Recognizing Corporate Media as a Propaganda Machine
- Those of us who have been paying attention are now highly aware that corporate media and corporate tech are a bicephalic propaganda monster. ...
- ... 2. Crystal Clarity About the Left's Real Goals
- As a part of Democrats' lack of awareness they lack a mandate other than "don't be Trump," they are going to overshoot, big time. They are going to enact many extremist ideas. Even the propaganda media won't be able to entirely hide this from Americans. And there will be backlash.
- This will heighten the contradictions between Democrat leadership and many current Democrat base voters who are staying with the party even though its priorities hurt them and the nation. The lack of Trump as an all-purpose leftist scapegoat will assist with this. ...
- ... 3. Separation of the GOP from Big Business
- In the wake of the capitol riots that weren't perpetrated by Black Lives Matter, big corporations and chambers of commerce have pulled their high-dollar donations from many Republicans and Republican political funds. Good.
- For years, elected Republicans offered lip service and placebos to their base voters and did what big corporate donors actually wanted, which hurt their voters and structurally undermined their long-term support, such as through mass illegal immigration.