Allied Intel Nails It: Chinese Hid News of the Coronavirus | Beaufort County Now

The Five Eyes intel group of our closest allies knows the score. The WHO denies it. lifezette, five eyes, intel group, world health organization, WHO, may 4, 2020
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Allied Intel Nails It: Chinese Hid News of the Coronavirus

Publisher's note: This post appears here courtesy of the LifeZette, and written by Polizette Staff.

    The Five Eyes allied Intel group made up of the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand said Saturday to various sources that it concludes that the coronavirus escaped from the Wuhan lab, that the Chinese knew this to be true, and that they covered up the origin and the timeline for months to try and save their national and economic reputation.

    The report states that China began censoring news of the virus on Dec. 31, killing search terms including "SARS variation," "Wuhan Seafood market" and "Wuhan Unknown Pneumonia."

    Fox News reports: "Three days later, on Jan. 3, China's National Health Commission ordered virus samples to be either moved to designated testing facilities or destroyed, while simultaneously issuing a 'no-publication order' related to the disease."

    The Saturday Telegraph reports: "On Jan. 5 Wuhan's Municipal Health Commission stopped releasing daily updates on the number of new cases and would not resume them for 13 days. On Jan. 10, Wang Guanga, a respiratory specialist at Peking University First Hospital who had been investigating the outbreak, said it was 'under control' and largely a 'mild condition.' (Wang himself would disclose 12 days later that he had been infected with the virus.)"

    The Five Eyes report concludes that the Chinese denied that the virus could be spread between humans until Jan. 20, "despite evidence of human-human transmission from early December." They knew where it started, lied about it, and kept lying about it.

    Fox News added: "The file is similarly critical about the World Health Organization (WHO), stating that it toed the Chinese line about human-to-human transmission despite the fact that 'Taiwan raised concerns as early as December 31, as did experts in Hong Kong on January 4.'"

    But the WHO is pathetically sticking to their story: "We have listened again and again to numerous scientists who have looked at the sequence and looked at the virus and we are assured that this virus is natural in origin," said Dr. Michael Ryan, executive director of WHO's Health Emergencies Program.

HbAD0

 
Back to Top